Sunday, June 17, 2012

Delicatessen Burgers to eat... at home!

I've discovered "Hamburguesa Nostra" a couple of years ago, on the first time that I went to Mercado de Charmartin, It was curious as I was looking for something different to cook on a very lazy day, (my intention was to go running from home but in reality I just went walking all the way...). I didn't think twice: different kinds of burgers and flavours and all I needed to do was grill and eat it...

In Hamburguesa Nostra, you can find about 30 different types of burgers, all made of excellent quality meat, and also mini-burgers that can be perfect if you want to invite your friends to have a snack.
Due to the great success it is having, there are now several places where you can buy it Madrid and very recently also in Marbella.
If want to try it, but don't want to cook it, no problem! There are three places, (by now...) where you can try it in Madrid: Las Rosas (Európolis), Gourmet Experience (El Corte Ingles de la Castellana) & in Mercado de San Miguel (next to Plaza Mayor).

Where to find it:
C/ Bolivia, 9, 28016 Madrid, Spain (and some other places...)
C.C. Hipercor Marbella, C/Ramón Aceres S/N

How much?
The most expensive are 3€...

No comments:

Post a Comment