Friday, June 22, 2012

A different ingredient for your salads….


Salads are usually related with diets but I prefer to relate it with freshness, summer & creativity. During Madrid's hot summer I almost have anything else than salads for lunch...
Salads is a world of imagination! most of the times you just need to go to your fridge and look for what you have to create different one from the day before.  Today I’ tell you a tip of a different ingredient, at least I think it is…
Grilled Aubergine in vinaigrette
To prepare it peel the Aubergine and cut it in slices, grill it and put it in a Tupperware to conserve it covered by vinaigrette sauce. And it is ready to be used during the following days. I  prepare the vinaigrette sauce with extra virgin olive oil, vinegar in a 3:1 proportion, salt & black pepper and in this case I use oregano.
Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment