Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gordon Ramsay's Honey Mustard Pork chops


Last weekend I was on a cruise on Portuguese Douro Valley about which I will write soon. This was the reason why the recipe of the week only comes today... But as it is comonly said: better late than never...
The main tip for the recipe of this week is to prepare the marinate with few hours before of even the night before, basically the more time you have it, the more flavour you will get.

you will need:

Pork chops, (I used black Iberian pig chops)

Marinade
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard
6 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
4 tablespoons of light soy sauce

In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients. Add the pork chops and turn it to coat well. Cover with cling film and marinate it in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
Grill it on a griddle pan or barbecue and for about five minutes each side brushing it with the marinade occasionally.  Let the chops rest about 5 minutes and serve it with a salad or a grilled vegetables couscous.

6 comments:

  1. It must be nice to have this opportunity to sit around at home making this kind of food. I have a job at online billboard advertising service providing company, so I need to eat only easy and fast suppers. Your website really helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very and fast meal to make. You CAN cook good food even working for a living. Sounds more like laziness to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shush you lazy twit, I work 50 hours a week and still find time too cook whole healthy food from Scratch for the family. it really don't take long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria KowalczykMarch 10, 2024 at 1:39 AM

    Making it tonight. I’m excited :)

    ReplyDelete