Monday, January 7, 2013

For Anchovies Lovers...


Anchovies are usually one of those "victims" of love or hate relations, honestly  I do not know anyone who likes more or less ... simply loves or hates the taste...

For lovers, I leave you three very quick and easy starters that I love:


 As I always say, the success of your meal will always depend on the quality of raw material used, this time I used a magnificent Extra Virgin Olive oil Arbequino, La Almazara Canjáyar of the region of Almería, Spain, and the excellent Cantabrian anchovies ...
To serve, cover the un anchovies with olive oil and serve it with crushed tomatoes with bit of extra virgin olive oil and toasted bread.


The other two starters are two variants of the attached photo:

- Pour a bit of honey on the bread, put the anchovies and a little cheese on top, take a few seconds to grill and serve immediately.

Finally I think that the most surprising:
- Pour a strand of condensed milk over the bread, put the anchovies and a little olive oil on top, take a few seconds to grill and serve immediately ...

No comments:

Post a Comment